Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Journey half traveled.

I finished with the half of the IIMs. The other half with two big Bs poised in it is big challenge ahead.. After the IIM A almost going on toss my hopes are now on B and C.
I heard that C is (ill)famous for the tricky questions on the Maths so I think I need to prepare for that.
As usual nothing can be said about the B but one thing is sure if I have to put my money on any of the IIM before results I will put it on IIM B as there preference to the work experience, which I have enough.
Surely, I can’t afford to be complacent and need to continue the good show….so here is the action plan for the rest of three.

Maths…I think I need to put much efforts here.
Economics…..ET in classroom should suffice here.
Industrial Management…..the management subject that I studied in 3rd year.
Two Books to talk on……I will choose Future of India and Fortune at the Bottom of the pyramid.
IIM I ka biggggggggggg form……it looks bit scary but I need to work on this also.

I hope this much will be sufficient dose for the last stage of my IIM race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home