Saturday, January 07, 2006

First Day @ GD/PI

After last 3-4 jubilant days it is time to start with the serious business.
So today I cancelled the TCS picnic and headed towards TIME Andheri for first GD/PI session.
The session was informative and as ARKS was taking it it was full of passion.
When it come to teaching this guy is so passionate.

We had some dos and don'ts of GD followed with the MOCK GD in which I participated.
After long time this is my first GD

Topic : Excessive Exposure of female anatomy in ads should be banned ?
I discussion started by me went on and as usual I committed some mistakes
1.I started for the sake of starting......I shud avoid it.
One shud start only when one is damn sure that he understood the topic well and can direct the group for further discussion.
2. I was aggressive rather than assertive.
3. It's better to be contributor than dominator.
4. I took word ANATOMY wrongly.

So this is something I found out from my first GD ......There were few good things I displayed but at this point I am more interested in lacunas.

One more thing I observed in GD.... You make some mistakes just because you don't have control on it. I need to add this CONTROL factor.

That's it for the day
I have to work on my profile and also revise some MATHS so that I will do some justice on tomorrows XAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home