Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Self Management-01-----> Just be COOL !!!

As I already emphasized on the need of the Self Management and believe me I took it seriously also. You don't need to apply some stringent rules to achieve this but some close observation and introspection will always help you in identifying the gray areas. I think the time is also helping me to learn these lessons fast and last week was major contributor towards this....

I observed one thing that if you are some one who can easily get perturbed by the act or the behavior of the others then they will use it as weapon against you. On the other side if you are someone who never get affected by anyone or by any circumstances then it is hard for the others to make you suffer. I summed up this observation from the things happened with me over the last week. Just I lost control over something caused me to loose my patience, which resulted in the many things I just screwed up.

Take it as any exam or any condition in which you are stressed with the external things and these things just test limit of your patience. If you maintain cool under such circumstances then definitely there will be very few things that can affect you. So my first self Management Lesson is Ready.......

"JUST COOL" !!!!

That's it for the day.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hrushi really self management is most critical and imp issue when either you are preparing for any compitative exam or your day day to life.
Sometimes we get frustrated by other people's work.They have already did lots and still I have to cover much more.It may leads to inferiority complex.
Be clear what you want and follow the guidelines and of course BE COOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home