Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dream Come True Performance !!!!

It was clear in last week of the DEC that the CAT result will be coming out in 1 st Week of Jan but I didn't had any idea about exact date. I decided to be ignorant towards it and to forget that I also have to give XAT on 8th atleast upto the New Year Party....
Last week of 2005 was awsome thanks to TCS I enjoyed 2 parties at office and one with friend on 31......it was like I was participating in some dancing festival......but believe me dance helps you to refresh a lot (provided u don't mixed it with drinks). After long time I was out of the burden of exams.....
Tejas told me on 31 that CAT result will be coming out on 2nd and my first reaction was why they want to spoil our New Year Party....but we thrown the worries in dustbin and went for party.
I never believed that result will come on time as it was nowhere mentioned other than Business Standerd but still I subscribed for the Broadband Net connection (apart from result I thought it will be good for GD/PI prep...) so that I can get the result at home rather than going anywhere else.
It's 12.30 AM on 3/01 when I first open IE and checked all IIM sites 2-3 times but almost all of them were not responding. Then I gave a try on 1.50 AM and got the IIM-C link......when the page opened it was like my hands quivering to enter my number and to press enter......
What I seen was IIM-C CONGRATULATING me.......I never ever seen such message in last 2 years......I given almost 10-12 B-Schools exam yet and all I seen was regreat Notes......I was so happy for a moment......there were no one around to share this great news but here come the great mobile revolution at 1.00 am in night I shared this news with all my near and dear.One thing was now clear for me I will be getting more call apart from C but no idea how many more. I put my bet on atlest 4.......so my curiosity was on its pinacle.....Next 1 hour I found myself refreshing all the IIM sites.
It was almost 2.10am now and no sign of any more results to come out. I thought the IIM people are sleeping now so I shud also do the same. I slept peacfuly. It was 6.00 am when I woked up.....ruhed to the PC and again the same exercise of refreshing the IIM and PG sites but nothing postive came out. I thought it's too early for IIM guys to wake up and I should also sleep......then I woked up at 8.30am first checked the PG and found IIM-A and L link now this was realy diffcult guys..... infront of me was IIM-A result.....I enetred the digits and what came out was again one more good news (These guys didn't used congratulations.....I found A people bit dry.......might be they want to do it when I will convert A). I rushed to L link and added one more to my kitty.......Yeppp I had 3 of them now.....Again one round of calls to all Near and Dears.....But why rest of 3 no mood of coming......I found I and K lazzy and B to wise thinking whom to call.Now I was damn sure about the K and I that they will follow the stalwarts selection but no hope of B considering it arbiterary call giving last year.....but somewhere I hoped they will also do the same.
I had little nap in afternoon and it was 3.00 PM when I got B result link from PG and it's also came out positive...later after 1 hour K and I also joined the party.
Yes I done it finally after the 2 years of humillating defeat by CAT I belled it !!! I was wearing BLACKI crown !!! What a start of New Year ......I never expected this much....but it all was outcome of my hard work...strong faith on God and Mama's blessing !! So guess which was first place I headed to......it was Ganapati Mandir in Nancy Colony.

6 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Punit Vanjani said...

That was touching narration.
Hope i would also face the same this year. and become your junior.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hats Off to you dude..You are an inspiration to all those dead souls,including me..no more dead

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

an inspiring narration.. hats off to u for ur never ending faith..

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too much to motivate a junk like me..

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

am very touched by d way u hav written ur exp in such an explicit manner... hats of.. i wish even i repeat the same course of events as u did...

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really fortunate to have attended a workshop conducted by you. Hats off to your dedication and sincerity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home