Friday, January 06, 2006

Magic Numbers !!!!

Believe me if someone might have asked how much I can get in CAT I never ever replied more than 99, looking at the humillation from CAT last 2 years
Just have a look at this

CAT 2003 ----->78 PER
CAT 2004------>88 PER
CAT 2005------>99.7PER

I know no one will believe on this but thats the fact.... and the Magical Break Up is

DILR---97.7 VARC-98.16 QA--98.9

So what you call this .....I will surely call them MAGICAL NUMBERS !!!!
Sometimes they make you sometimes they break you.
Many of you will ask me what is a secret behind this ??
It is nothing but I just OPTIMIZED myself and the the BEST JUST CAME OUT !!!

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From last 3 years I am seeing huge efforts took by Rushi to achieve his final destination.
His score card is proof of his perseverence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home