Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Encounter 2 : IIM K aka Gods Own Land !!!!

This is all about my IIM K GD/PI

Date : 20/02/2006
Place : Dadar Mumbai
Time : 9.30 AM
Panel: 3

We were 8 people in one panel with 2 ladies and 6 guys.

Topic: One 10 line article on the nuclear warheads of US and UK....why they are doing this ....american political philosophy behind this.

I started as usual.....gave outline what we need to discuss....... The GD was very peaceful no one cutting each other and each one getting his/her own dedicated GD BANDWIDTH. I came 5-6 times and give some good points. (Profs might got feeling that how a GD can that peaceful.....IS TEHRE ANY MATCH FIXING??......surely Not !!!)

PI

1. Describe yourself ......(I took 1.5 mins they didn't disturbed me )
2. So you started SPANDAN group in college? There is something with same name in IIM K also do you know that ? (ya I know it ......it's their Magazines name )
3. What XXXX spoken in GD (sir I do not know his name can yu tell me his no ? )
4. Number 8 last person (I really don't know what this guy spoken.....but I put some general stuff in his mouth and told profs... I am not SURE)
5.You spoken smt about INDIA here can you explain it (Kiyaa....I use word NAM here.. )
6. What is NAM ? India's role ?
7. There are good effects of IT we all seen .....talk about some bad effects (digital divide.....pay scale diff.....social imbalance... )
8. Any effect on the employment in 2010 (NASSCOM survey 5 lakhs more IT prof required....only few are employable out of large chunk of graduates....)
9. do you have eco in you syllabus ? (No sir ....But I know some aspects of it Sir)
10. You have accounting? (No sir )
11. You seen balance sheets ? (Yes sir I seen them in News Papers)
12. What is PAT of TCS (No idea sir !!!)
13. What is TCS revenue ( $2.4 billion)
14. We heard TCS have very high attrition rate ? Is it true why ? (I told it is only 8.4 % compare to infosysy 10 and wipros 11.....but TCS have very high no of emp also so no of droup outs are surely high....)
15. He asked me about the TCS bond and legal process if someone breech it... (Bata Diya )
16. Why switch from Bajaj to TCS ?
16. We don't know about the MARATHI POETRY but we surely know about the Bakti Movement in MHA can you tell about it ( I told all details here ....all saints their work and blah blah)
17 . There was also Saint Chokhamela. You know about him ? (I told the details here )
18. Do you follows his poetry ? (No sir I don't....it is very ancient )
19. Talk about India’s energy sector and future of it ? (Told the details.....I used 9% deficit he corrected me saying it is much higher )
20. You have written, you applied for some fellowship (my alternate MBA plan ) where shud you go then if you have two options ? (Surely MBA.....Gyan on this )
21. Which specialization ? (I told consulting... general management )

Finally they wish me ALL THE BEST !!!!

This is the best panel one can get for GD/PI........
No stress no grilling.....they were talking like someone sitting near me in bus or train !!!

So I finished with 2 and 5 more to go !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home