Sunday, January 08, 2006

XAT-2006... Excuse Me I am a NORMAL chap !!!

When I left for the XAT today morning I never got a feel like going for a big exam ( though it is for one of the topmost B-School of India ). I was feeling like I was going out for a picnic (Which I missed yesterday at TCS)I reached the center about 9.15 am and roamed around for some time. Then I seen a sunday morning prayer going on in nearby church. There were no signs of opening of till 9.30 so I thought I will have some break and I entered the church. As usual church looked great ,like that I seen in many movies but havn't had any chance to get into.
I seen the paper at 10.00 am (thanks to supervisor giving it bit late) and shocked to see it was another version of CAT 2005. The number of questions were reduced badly and also there were instruction in bold which daunt you to refrain from guess work.
As usual I followed ENGLISH-DI-QUANT sequence. The paper was all crap. It was not new for me to see one or two sections coming out of box but here everything seemed comeing out of the De Bono's mind. I played it safely ......like batsmen who scored century in first innings have nothing to loose in second.
Now there is no fear that people will look to me like ABNORMAL guy scoring such a score in CAT........XAT is tough for me. It is indcation of me being NORMAL !!!

PS: If one gave close look to the paper it seems like paper set by the best brains of XAT to prove they can go more farther than CAT when it comes to setting up a challenging paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home