Monday, February 27, 2006

Giving BEST to the RESTs

After two encounters with the IIM A and IIM K, I find myself bit complacent and the rest over last week further helped to bolster it but wait, I know the game is no over yet and the 5 more encounters approaching fast towards me.

Here is the timeline

IIM L (These people joined their hands with IIM C and came up with the series of weird topics. Adding to my worry there will be 150 words essay also and they also expect engineers to know eco fundas.....Cool !!!)-----7 March.

NITIE (This is gritty when it comes to grilling the engineers to show them how much less they know about their streams and more to it I expect them to go in world of Applied Mathematics)-----8 March

IIM C (They already announced that forget the past glory when you come to their GD/PI so this time only the rocking GD/PI will sail you through)--14 March

IIM I (The only big thing about them is their BIG form.....they took enough care to sap candidates energy in filling the form so these guys can grill on anything under the Sun) ---16 March

IIM B ( I will put my mouth shut before commenting anything on them....these guys are (ill)famous for their random choice, it may be calling the candidate for GD/PI or grilling him/her on the various areas ) ----21 March

After doing this much analysis of my opponents strengths I not only need to sharpen my weapons but also need to add few more and here come my plan to tackle them.

1. Analog and Power electronics fundas.
2. Digital electronics and microprocessor fundas.
3. The fascinating world of communication.
4. Lower Mathematics.
5. Higher Mathematics.
6. Economics fundamentals
7. Industrial Management Fundas.
8. My projects and my job.
9. Computer networking + operating systems+ How stuff works.

This will be combined with the daily dose of current happenings and GK. The Bush visit and the budget which is around the corner add some more load.
This is really a long list to be finished in short time but surely it is going to give me simulation of the B-School life ahead.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Mayank said...

Hey rushi!
u n I have Nitie on the same day.
and thanks for chalking a schedule
works for me as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home