Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Expectations…Predictions…. Plunging into the deep sea of uncertainty again ?

Finally my 007 encounters with the some of the best (or BOND) management schools in India got over. I seen many ups and few down over this journey but believe me all that I mentioned was My Opinions and I expect time will prove some of them wrong. Still it is general human tendency of expectation and prediction equally applicable to me so will like to try my hand on this.

IIM A: Great GD followed by good PI -->Time being on toss --> Chances of winning more inclined to my side.

IIM B : Good GD --> Big mistake over summary --> Good PI --> Heads or Tail both cases IIM B will win. I am expecting coin to land up straight --> Very rare chances in first list --> May find place in second if these guys are generous enough.

IIM C: Good GD --> Good PI --> They will not like to miss my name in final list.

IIM L: Good GD-->PI Nothing can judge here à Numbers look good after top 600 getting into top 3 --> Good chances here.

IIM K & I: Great GD --> Great PI --> They should start typing my final call letters.

After the long wait for the CAT results one more time I will be thrown into the deep sea of uncertainty. But if you ask me I had learnt lot of things in this last 3 years of my CAT journey and one of it is ‘Give Your Best and Forget he Rest ‘.
I gone much beyond the glamour of the ranking and salaries of these school and for me it something different I am looking out of them and my strong self confidence says I will get it anywhere in six so no need to panic for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home