Monday, April 17, 2006

Admit 06 : IIM I .....Late But Correct

Now you will think what's great in IIM I is getting added in my list of MBA Admits? If you refer my previous post I was 100% sure about my IIM I and IIM K admits but wondered when I haven't found my name in IIM I's list.

It was not a big blow for me as I already had big A on my list but somewhere it had shaken my confidence. After having best among the all IIM's GD/PI performance I had never expected this but somehow I managed to accept it.

But thanks to Tejas who told me that it was the mistake on IIMI site which caused a SORRY message and when entered the DOB in yy format he seen me also getting through IIM I.

That's nice bonus to raise my IIM count by one. I am ACLIK now (I am damn sure there is no such case with IIM B as I was already ruled out on my day of PI :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home