Monday, March 10, 2008

Delighted with Deloitte :)

The suspense on my placements ended on Saturday when I got the Deloitte offer. I happily accepted it without doing some more shopping around :)

I never had a dream company in my mind. What I had is Dream Profile which I would like to work on after my MBA. This profile got a shape through 2 years of my MBA. I will be getting was I dreamed for. My love for strategy and passion for consulting career finally got paid off.

I will be working at the Deloitte India's office at Hyderabad in Strategy & Operations Consulting division. Though I will be missing Amachi Mumbai and Pune, I am planning to compensate it over next 2 months.

What I will be doing during this long vacations ?? Keep watching this space as there is lot more things coming up.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger chinta said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home