Monday, February 04, 2008

Nasha hi Nasha hai !!!

First thing you wonder after seeing the post title is what this Nasha is all about ? IIMA has its cultural fest in month of JAN which brings new zest and zeal to the mundane life here on campus. Though it is not one of the biggest cultfests in country, still people don't want to miss it as it gave them opportunity to spend 3 days on IIMA campus and enjoy the 'Gujju' crowd :) For insiders it is a best chance to 'break free' and to extend their social networking sphere.

This time the theme of Chaos was NASHA. Even though I was not much excited (compare to my normal excitement standards) about the event still I can't escaped its fever over last 2 days. First it was Fusion who enthralled the crowd on Saturday followed by Kay Kay on Sunday night. What you call if music take you on high and keep you on your toes continuously for 3 hours? Henceforth I would like to call it as 'KayKayed' !!!

The fever haven't get ended here but got culminated at the RAMP (the DJ party). I am among the few people who never ever missed the Ramp on campus. So even though I already completed my dance quota at concert I won't stop myself heading towards RJM. It was the most memorable ramp I had here over last 2 years and was special for many reasons.

The 'Chaos - Nasha' ended in 2 days but there are many things that I experienced here over last 2 years whose 'Nasha' would stay for lifetime. Now you got the reason why I never bothered about Gujrat being a 'dry state' :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so u had loads of fun...
i agree wid u tht though gujrat is a dry state but u still can have fun dere...tell me do u like gujju girls ;)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Rushikesh Humbe said...

Not interacted with many so have mixed reactions :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home